Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Its not Much..But its Something:)♫ By Katarina

AND ANOTHER THING!!! >.<....
Oh....ehem...sorrrry...*cough cough*....wrong convo...
HAHAHAHH!
That ever happened to you? :)
hahaha just happened to me like a few secs ago xD :)
OH WELL :)
BUT other than that....pretty much JACK has been going on :)
I've Decided ama make a bag :)
:D
I've also found something to stand for :)
theres a CUTIE PIE lil craft center in Gabs, that has the most YUMMYest food, and most GORGEOUS lil [[Bali Imported]] nicknack and clothes, and the LOVELYest lil material shop :)
But....no one even knows where it is...SO :D
[[here comes my master plan ;)]]
Amma get at least ALL my friends to go there :D
[[inGENIOUS Neh? ;)]]
Hahaha okay its not MUCH, but its something :)
haha :)
....
Why not find something YOU believe in, and stand up for it :)
I shall NOW end off this post with a cutie pie song and a nice pic :)
CAOS :)

A old friend showed my this hahaha its lovely neh? :)
Whoever did this...
Was a GENIUS :D
Xo.
Find Something worth fighting for:)
P.S I Apologize for my Bumzy's absence :/...i knoww....miss her tooo guys :/
:) xx
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment