Thursday, October 27, 2011

RANDOM PICTURE MOMENT&& Old friends-By Bumzy

LOVE.. yourself.

Just a quick sumfiiing.. OMG. I heard ballet teahher call herself a fig today. LOL. <3

Herrre is derrr arrrt. grrr (pirate voice ;) )






I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to someone very close to me.. I have known he since I was 4 .. Althouh we used to tell people that we have known eachother since we were born and we even waved at eachother in the hospitol when we were born. we were in next door rooms and everything. Little did we know:
1) Babies can't wave when they have just been born
2) We arent born on the same day
3) We are 7 months apart! :D



LOL. well.  just wanna say...  I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART <3

Although we have drifted apart a bit. We have got back up and are closer than ever. <3



I love you Pen <3


#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment