Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mljegh >.<♫By Katarina

Well.....MY day was a COMPLETE waste of Space..-_-
Grrr...OH WELL...At least i have a pool now :)
hahaha i went and sploshed about in it...WITH my clothes ON! :D
OH YEAH!
BEAT THAT! ;)
haha No seriously :D i'd LIKE to see you try :D
Send us a pic of Something UTTERLY AWESOME that you've done and tell us what it is [[for the sak of us blondies ;) :P]] to stuckon.repeat.kb@gmail.com
And we'll post the AWESOME ones on here :D

I would just like to thank all of Yall for reading our blog:)
It means a ton :) xx
And here's a lovely pic to say thanks :)
Teehee:)
He's Yellow :)
Xo.
Teehee :)
So i woke up this morning...and i thought to myself....There are SO many fruit named things in the world :O
  • BLACKBERRY
  • APPLE computers
    ......SOMFINK ELLS!

    Hahah my mind just went blank xD haha :)
    Well that's An Adios from me :)
    Hey!!!....Go give your sibling a hug :)
    Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment