Sunday, October 2, 2011

Moriri-By Bumzy

For the past 3 days I have been enjoing myself and wishing that this day would NEVER come, the day before school, the day before a FRENCH test, the day before TONS of HOMEWORK is due. Welcome to my life :D

Today I saw my cousins again, they are half motswana and half english. Yeah. My family is full of coloured people... Most of the time they are half motswana and half european. :D :D BTW: Moriri means hair in Setswana.. YOU JUST LEARNT A WORD IN SETSWANA. *clap*clap.. my hair can be like this:




ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LIKE THIS:




yYees CRAZY I knooow. But my hair isn't exactly like that.. Its a bit more Messy. :D

WELL. Today I had Potatoe salad. It was deliciously yumm.
I have to go back to hmm. my desk to.... retrieve a book titled ''FRENCH'' aggh. I had to memorise Passe Compose verbs and iiish. BUt being me. I DIDN'T. I AM SO IN Deeeeeeeeeep Fishballs. :/

I LOVE THIS BIKE DESIGN: I THINK IMMA DO IT ON MINE ;)


Yes us dutch people love bicycles ;)


#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment