Monday, October 31, 2011

Fail. Of. Life♫ By Katarina

Well...THIS IS hopeless.
haha APARENTLY...i breathe loudly enough for people ALL THE WAY on the OTHER SIDE of the flopping pool to hear me....[[the pool is 25m btw -_-]] How lovely
So i have to Choreograph a contemporary dance peice by Wednesday.
TAKING IN THE FACTS THAT:
  • I SUCK. APPLES at dance [[ANYWAY besides shuffling...but that dont count]] :)
  • I cannot Choreograph anything to save my LIVE [[OR the life of any innocent apples :( ]] :)
  • My dance teacher, is not VERY fond of me at the mo. :)
  • i have a ENGLISH essay that still NEEDS to be started. ALSO due on the same day :)
...This ought to be a breeze :)
.NOT. -_-
OH WELL..
:)
haha FAIL.OF.LIFE seems to be my IT word for the mo :)
haha its QUITE awesome :)
:)

So i'll Post the song that im ALLEGEDLY supposed to be dancing to, and be on my way :)

P.S  Be expecting some changes on Stuck On Repeat for our [[hopefully :D]] 1000 stalkers anniversary :)
Go tell your sibling you love them.....You know you do :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment