Saturday, October 8, 2011

LONELY-By Bumzy

Due to my lonelyness. I shall be singing this song :(


Don't you think Donkey is sooooo cute????

OH WELL.

Yesterday was Freaky FRIDAY. This is when the Form 5's/Matric/(LAST YEAR AT HIGH SCHOOL) Get to do things to the younger people. They came to school with Water guns, stink bombs, Itchy powder and Baby powder. <---Those are the ingrediants to a FUN FREAKY FRIDAY. Hahha. The funny thing was whenever a form 5 person walked past Form 1's/Grade 8/ (FIRST YEAR AT HIGH SCHOOL) They would run for their dear lives. :) It was as if they were openeing the path for them like they were going to die if they didn't. hahha. LOL.. They also get to have an assembly for 50 minutes. BUt it was a bit longer and we never got to finish watching it casue the Headmaster said we should '' GO TO CLASS!'' OMW.  :( :D SO. then after that I went to RIVERWALK with my BUDDDDDY's :) I shall not talk more. Becasue I might .... BREAK THE INTERNET :)

This is Creative photography right there ;)

I am signing out now Blog world.

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment