Thursday, March 22, 2012

I miss you.-Bumzy

Today marked our 5,000 views goal!
It happened! but it couldn't have happened without all a yall.

So Thank You for that :P

it's been exactly a year today since a friend of mine passed away.
I miss him<3
<3
Tlotlo,
I miss you..I miss your smile. I hope your alright. Today at school we wore something red in memory of you.
<3
x.

So this post is dedicated to you:
Ever since the first time I met you,
you had a smileon your face.
Whether it was a good or bad situation you ALWAYS
had a smile on your face.
I remember when we got our Tetanus shots together and we couldn't open our files by ourselves
so you pulled one side and I pulled the other <3
I remember how your favourite song was the climb by Miley Cyrus.
When you sang it at Northside...you sang well!

I will always remember you.. and you will stay close to my heart
FOREVER.

Contemp is not the same without you.
x

I think about you often. wondering how you are.

I MISS YOU.
<3
Lots of Love,
Bahumi
xxx

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment