Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Born Day :D♫By Katarina

Hey guys :)
Im QUITE happy :)
Tell you what, Ama, start off with..

Im FEELING the love :)
And thank you to ALL my wonderful friends for making this day as AWESOME and beautiful as possible :) x
I love you all :) x
And i dont know how to make it up to yall...so imaa just keep quiet and tell you when i do :)
:D
Xo.
[[and i KNOW that sounds as lame as saying I LOVE CHESS...but it came from the heart :)
*heart says hi xD haha :). Thanks guys :) x]]

And thanks for the most AMAZING and BESTEST [[not a word but STILL]] Birthday EVER :)
I have a history test tomorrow...which kinda sucks......Apples.. +_o
Bahaha i think i'll survive though :)

WELL, for those of you that weren't aware
T'was my birthday/ DAY OF BIRTH/ BORN DAY [[haha Vamika ;)]] today :)
Which was lovely [[AS Previously mentioned :)]]

Well... i havnt got much else to say.... But i just wanted to let my friends know how much today meant to me because of them :)
So. THANK YOU. Once again :)
NOW......
Go sleep :)

OH YEAH..
Another thing :)
Ive noticed. Birthdays seem to be so Blarg when theres allot of it left, but then, it becomes amazing as time is running out.. Hmf.
Sounds kinda familiar ey? :)
Well :) night :)
And i promise a lovely post tomorrow :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment