Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Fear♫By Katarina

Wow.... i leave you guys alone for a WEEK....and i come back to le THIS???
...Shweeet :)
hahaha Howdie Gents :)
So sorry for my absence, My le computer decided to be a bitch :)
Sad isnt it ?
OH WELL :)
so how you guys been?
Its nice to come back and find the pic changed :) *Fanx Bumz x
RIGHT.
'm in such moods?WELL. MOI. has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster lately. and you know what i do when i'm in such moods? I just shut up, lye down and have a listen to some of these chilled tunes :)
Enjoy. x
Its an old song....But its still beautiful all the same :) &
And THIS.... this is just lovely :)
Right. :)
Well....over the past few days... i come to terms with myself... and figured out... im scared of a TON and a HALF of things..... Kinda just puts me in a awkward position. but oh well :)
I find myself struggling to get the week and i find the weekends the only thing keeping me going at this moment.
Can the holidays also just ARRIVE!?!?!?! >.<
i also has a soft spot pour le This song :)
Kinda the inspiration to this post :)
Would just like to give a Lovely shout out to my Frogzz, Peaches and Kit.Kaat :)
Love you guys :)
WELL... I'm off :).... i DO believe i have a maths test tomorrow....
Fucking shit.
OH WELL :)
adios everyone :)
P.S. i shall give a proper THANK YOU :) to yall [[yall being the viewers]] WHEN my computer stops being a bitch :)
Bye x
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment