Friday, March 16, 2012

All bottled up♫By Katarina

Hey There everyone :)
Just wanted to get something off my chest.
Goddam you beautiful people.
GAH ♥
Xo.
Recently i have discovered i have feelings for a certain person. Which i shall NOW, promptly name *Welcome [[for NO apparent reason....just simply because i have a brochure on my table that says WELCOME on the front, and it was the closest word i could grab. THERE.]] You know that moment where you suddenly realise you like someone.....like
BOOM.!
And you're left there standing, weak in the knees?
YEP.
Happened to me yesterday.
Goodness Gracious me.
o_+
ANYWHO :) *putting THAT aside :)
Have a listen to this
hahaha Dont let the name discourage you xD
Its the POTEST. SHIT. of LIFE.
GAH :)
ALSO :) these few tumblrs are beautiful :)
Just some pictures i picked up
Quite lovely, dont you think? :)
Xo.

Dats da ISH xD
^.^
Xo.
;)
:)
Xo.

gah...x
Xo.
I would quite rather like this if i had it :)
Xo.
So yeah.... Life has just been a bit of a pain lately...and two nights ago, i had a MASSIVE sob to my mom about...well...erm....EVERYTHING....And yeah. she had a MASSIVE [[but not NEARLY as MASSIVE as ME]] sob with me for some time.
It was very...Surreal.
Sometimes moms CAN help :)...Pff WHO KNEW? :)
And here i am thinking they're only good for SANDWICHES :D
lol.
Fail.
So. I gots a favor to ask all of you :)
Stop. keeping. Things. IN.
Coz eventually, all that hate, and sadness, and complete and utter PAIN that you kept burried deep within yourself..will eventually just come back up as one BIG. ASS. MOTHERFUCKER. of a BUBBLE that will SMUDGE your eyeliner. And you shall end up a BIG. SOPPY. MESS on the floor.
Now....My point being.
Dont bottle things up.
If someone is pissing you off, tell them, if someone is making you upset, say it.
:)
Right well.. im off to go be a looser and look at tumblrs all day :)
And try and find my New Canadian Motswana friend Vuyi on skype :)
Bye bye :)
ALSO. i think Madonna and Niki have BOTH lost it o_+
Xo.

3 comments:

  1. Well... thats for Me to know and not to tell :)
    haha :)
    Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that my internet i finally saw the post I'm pretty sure you were talking about (upstairs by L1, L2, the spot of awesomeness).

    It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete