Saturday, March 10, 2012

Everybody talks and it makes me Laugh:)♫By Katarina

Bahahahaha :)
I love my wierd friends :D
I think this best describes how i feel about them :)
Xo.

:)
Xo.
P.S
Dear Mes Amigos.
J'aime mes presents WAY TOO MUCH to express in words :)
THEREFORE i shall use a bunch of pics that make me happy :)
[[Yep.. Im aware i just used three languages there...Coz im just THAT much of a Multicultural BASTARD ;) x ]]
This song is rather nice too :)

By the By :) i spent my morning on THIS. DROP. DEAD. PERFECT Tumblr , and on This creepy yet beautiful one :)
Do give them a look wont you? :)
*oh yess we WILL kaaaaaat :D
Pff. Thanks guys :)
RIGHT. Where was i???
AHH YES :)
Pictures. Right :)
Here we go :)
Enjoy! x
RIGHT WELL.
THIS is my birthday cake :)
[[okay...not this one EXACTLY... but a replica of it :D ]]
AND its yummy ^.^
Xo.

Cough cough...The beauty... its....killing me...softy...Gaaah.
x
Xo.

Hey there beautiful :)
GAH i want that Hair.!
Xo.
*clears throat
Well...HELLO There gorgeous ;)
How YOU doin? ;D
Xo.

I quite like this too :) x
Xo.

Flashback anyone? :)
Xo.

Beautiful. x
Xo.

See.... THIS IS WHY... i want to live in a country where i can wear hoodies EVERY. DAY.
And be like: *EVERYDAY IM HOODIING. ! >:D
YEAH..!
Haha :) x
Xo.
...This too.. is QUITE the pote :)
Xo.

;)
Psssht>
What can i sayyy...? ;)
Xo.

x.
;)
Xo.

xD
Xo.

Inception much? :)
Xo.
Hey there beautiful :)
I admire your nose :) xD
Xo.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
STFU,
Or i KIIIIIILL you :D
*Achmed the dead TERRORIST STYLE >:D
xD
Xo.

#Word.
Xo.
Erm... Yummmmmm... :D
Xo.

I WANT me this shirt >:D
Xo.

Erm....YUM x 2!!!
:D
Xo.

NXAWWW :D
LOOK AT THE BABY PANDAAAAS :D
x
Xo.
WallE, meat Mrs. Doughnut.
Mrs. Doughnut. WallE.
*5 Years later.
THIS happened xD
Xo.

WELL :) hope you enjoyed this FLOP of a post :)
Now...if you'll Excuse me... im going to go stuff my face with cake and not stop untill i blow UP :)
hahaha Cheers Gents :) x
Xo.

3 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Fack! What a pote cake! :D And such lovely pictures.. A brilliant way to take a break from writing my... FRENCH ESSAY >_<!

    ~ Yufei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that is such a freaking AWESOME cake and all those coulors. :) And that Wall E donut cracks me up it is so adooorable! ^_______________________________^
    Love the pics.<3
    MAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nxawww shux :) Thanks guys :)
    Bahahaha it....Is a POTE ASS. CAKE
    >.<
    :) Thanks for reading :) x
    Xo.

    ReplyDelete