Sunday, February 5, 2012

:) TEEHEE.- By Bumzy

HEEY GUYS.

I deeply apologise for my lack of posting, let me tell you something
 didn't have time. so I owe you all 5 LOOONG posts coming up
in the near future
[[I hope ;)]]

hahah.
yesterday my school turned
the big four zero.
[40]
for those of you who dont get it ;P

we had a flashmob, which didn't really go so well.

we freestyled and started dancing on tables.
like a Booaaaaaws :)

my friends Moonga, Mwape, Craig, Darren and Kgosi performed.
it was pretty cool!

THERE WAS A FASHION SHOW.

My close friends Camille et Bekah were in it and looked Beautiful.
[[Welldone]]
[<3]

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey hey
BABAY, ohhh ahh. I wannna knoooooooooooooow
if you'd be my giiiirl <3
[random singing moment]

Later in the course of the day.
my dear friends Bhargavi && Nayana had there
Arangatram. <---I think thats how you spell it.
there Arangatram is like a graduation from all the indian dancing training.
:)

they danced so well. like it was suck intricate, artwork. it was
amazing. no words could describe the way they were.
they had such beautiful costumes. and they danced on plates and stuff.
:)

prettty.

So. here is a half of the five long posts I owe you all.:)
0.5/5.0

here are a few pics I think are really cool..
[thnks Camille for the pics]

its supposed to move. the picture. shoes. \i would tottally get those red tip ones ;)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.
Just thow yo hands into that peace sign. :)
maaaaaahn down.
youuuuuuur beautiful.

live forever.




OKAY. TILLNEXT TIME. :)
GO AND FEED YOUR PET.




#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment