Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Go Forth..♫By Katarina

I just said to my friend,
Go forth my child....And spread Good music..
...My Lord.
?

OH :) Hey guys ^.^
I was talking about THIS song by the waaaaaaaaaay. 
You do not know HOW. GODDAM. LONG.... I had to search for that...
like...a whole FIVE MINUTES...
GAH.! 
lol jokes :) more like twenty :)
I didnt end up doing my dance today....coz It got canceled [[Coincidence...?]] xD
I spent the last hour of WeHeartHair :)
And came up with these...
Aint it Beautiful???
I might just do that Le one day :)
Xo.

Dawg....What some people come up with...Ijahh <3
Xo.
Well, personally, i think this picture is beautiful in Every possible way and perfect at the same time :)
Is that odd?
Xo.

;D Crazy ass red head <3
Xo.
I quite admire the pastels aswel :)
Xo.

OH yeeeeeeeeah <3 ^.^
Xo.
Im sorry, i just think this is THE. POTEST. PIC. ALIVE..
Well technically... its a picture... it does not live... But STILL.
Ijahhh. <3
Xo.

Aint that Perrrrrrrrrdy? :)
Xo.
Now....Go forth....Spread good music...And Go forth..On over to We Hear Hair...And Be inspired :)
Have a nice Wednesday Evening :) x
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment