Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ballet-By Bumzy

Since Katarina decided to ditch me ONCE AGAIN.
[Imma ditch you in april for TWOOOO weeks.]]
hahhaha. but i'll post :P

SO i was talking to Katarina's dreamerbooii and he
gave me this song..

:P
Thanks Dreamerboooi

OK, moving on.. I have been very stupid lately..
Not talking, Not posting.
Ughh.
I OWE A BIG APOLOGY TO KATARINA
:(
sowwwy.

SO, yesterday I had ballet and I just thought
wouldnt it be cool if we had like a
ballet photoshoot?
o.O

well, here are just a few BALLET pics:
[[There from the internet, I didn't take them.. but Imma have one soon..]]



Sorry, took so longgg. I started typing this whole thing
and then..
PAHHHH.
BeepBepp. NO
POWER.



Now, Imagine that.. BEAUTIFUL.



o
<---theres  Rndom o ??
NOW THATS what i call ballet.. try that boys?
next time u ask me if i do ballet and u try and do a piroet..
:P

Thtas a random car which I just fell in love withh..
[<3]
Ok well, thats all for today folks.
go on google and search top 10 club songs and update your playlist.
Peace.



#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment