Monday, February 20, 2012

asd;jklha ♫By Katarina

DUMELA ALL THINGS THAT OWN A COMPUTER.DEVICE...THINGY..
:)
Hi Guys ^.^
Teehee.
Would just like to start us off with a big old,

THANK YOU:)

For reading:)
heres a love song for all of yall :)



Yep :) its THAT song :)
I love it :)

ANYWHO :) [[Woah. almost wrong ANYWHOP for a second there O.o Hmmf.]]
Hahaha WELL :) my dad came back from S.A Today and bruoght me a LOVELY yellow Bag :)
Come have a look see :)

Yep. :) That be Moi.
Dont i look SEXXXyyyy? ;D
No..?
Oh....Mxxm. Haters -_-
;D haha :)....Dont mind the wierd Vampy eyes there O.o
I love that bag :).. it has a COW on it ^.^
Xo.
Yes...very attractive indeeeeeeed.....MOVING ON :)
hahahaha right :) SO.
I quite like my life at the moment :)
its chilling with its chilledness....that is ALSO [[surprisingly]] Chilling ^.^
bahahaha. OKAY :)
THAT made no sense what so ever :)
ANYWHO.

Since i do not know WHAT ELSE to say to yall [[yall being the LOVELY viewers :) love you guys]] Besides, Expect some changes....I shall now proceed to post some lovely pictures :)
OKAY.
HERE WE GO....Beeeeeeeep
[[P.S that was the STARTING beep guys... -_- xD]]
...Do you see the purple too?
haha HOT.DAYAM.
I want these shorts ^.^
Xo.

Teehee. I think of YOU Tashy when i see this :)
^.^
Xo.
*I..Love. You :)
Nxawww. Aint that just the sweetest thaaang? :)
*By the way guys.. he's talking to ME.
ME....;)
Xo.


i ALSO. Want THIS. BRA.
GAH. x
Xo.
Well Hello there Gorgeous ;)
How YOU doin? xD
haha Yufei xD
Xo.

I also quite fancy this Hoodie ^.^
Xo.
Welcome to my everyday life :)
Xo.

...ehem... they forgot the DEAR CHOCOLATE bit...!
Pfff.. Duuuuurh ;D
Xo.
Amen.
Xo.

;D
Xo.
Amen x2
^.^
Xo.

PREACH SISTERS PREACH :)
I quite like this :)
Xo.
Eh..?
Xo.
Once again :)
Thanks for reading guys :)
ALSO. Heres a Tumblr for your troubles :)
Now..
GO MILK A FISH >.<
...Hahaha Adios guys :) x
Xo.

1 comment: