Friday, February 17, 2012

The Deed is Done♫By Katarina

WELL.
As you all know.
I was scheduled to DELL my facebook account today eh?
Yep.
Well...As the title states..
The deed is done :)
Its gone :)
.
And as i was Deleting it, is asked me why?
And it had like a bunch of *Facebook is La di daaaaaa's and such and it had a OTHER button.
So i Le clicked THAT and wrote.
Because Facebook is a social scam and i hate it thanks.

:)
RIGHT.
ENOUGH OF THIS NEGATIVE ISH AND SUCH.
And on to brighter things :)
Like THIS lovely mellow song :)

I quite like this song :)
Well. TODAY...MY buddy BUMZ..told me that she was going to Delete Her skype account if i delete my Fb.
THEREFORE.
bring it bumz ;)
Dear Bahumi:
Do yourself the favor and give it up now :) x
love Kat.
...You know what i hate..... Having an AWESOME post plan....and then forgetting what it is halfway through...
Gahhh...THAT...
I hate THAT...
Also rasins O.o
Those lil fuckers in chocolate...eisssh...!
ANYWHO.
I shall leave you with this pic, and when i remember what it was that i so AWESOMELY wanted to post, i shall come back :) x
Adios for now :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment