Monday, April 2, 2012

Science and Machines:)♫By Katarina

Hey everyone :)
Me again
*Groan. Oh nooo -_-
..O.o well FINE then... :)
Just came back to tell yall how much i enjoy Flourence and the machine and to mention how I have NOT studied my science today and how i shall fail :)
EPICALLY.
BUT thats not a problem coz at the moment im feeling...kind...sorta... like this..
^.^
Bahahaha :)
MOVING ON :)
To Fourence :)
Heres some lovely songs of hers i came across today :) [[when i was SUPPOSED to be studying.....Pff. Shut UP brain >_>]] hhaha :)
Anywho, enjoy :)
I went with THIS video, coz the other one is quite rather disturbing.
I may just have nightmares for the rest of my life.
Thank you Flourence.
.
....i DO hope this is a good version
[[You never know with these unfamiliar shady blogger vid links O.o]]
Its just one of those songs you listen to the first time and you're like Wdf? O.o, then you keep listening and you start liking it :)
Yep..
... i dono... i kinda like it :)
WELL. Thats it :)
As you can tell [[unless you're a COMPLETE fail of life. IN which case you should probably get the HECK. AWAY from the internet :)]] My internet is back and...SLOWER than ever :D
SO.
As previously mentioned, i WILL get on with my picture post pour Bahumi [[Aka the LEMON]]
But for now....ADIOS and here's this picture :)
Bye.
LOL.
Story of my life :)
Adios.
Go take some books out from the library why dont you?
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment