Monday, April 16, 2012

remember me.-by bumzy

Hey,,remember me??
yeah.. ive been gone for awhile.

Yeah, so this is what has changed in my life since the last post:
-I am 15 now
-I played LIVE on Btv
-I finished schhol and i'm ON HOLIDAY
-I got my report :)
-I became closer with a friend from SA
I went to the BNSC awards and watched one of my close friends get nominated for an award
-my bbm expired.
-I don't have airtime
-I went to a Party
-I got a cake
-I bought a LBD
I think that's it.
I hope.

Here are some pics I thought I should share with you
well I can actually just share one. due to my computer being an absolute stupido.
Yeah, so. I need a party, before my holidays get more boring.

I NEED A PARTY.. that's the only place where you can dance with all your friends in the dark,
with loud music blasting through speakers.
now that is my heaven,
<3
thats my comfort zone.
NO I don't drink or smoke if you were going to ask that in your head anytime soon,
bye.



#Bumzy<3
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment